Skintabulous Haiku and some Frump Busting too

Today’s Haiku is sponsored by the absolutely divine Jennifer and the Fabulosity that is the Frump Fighting Fussy
=
A Skintastic Frump Busting Haiku Friday

Armadillo
I don’t want my skin
to turn into this, ever
to keep my skin fresh

‘fresh and so clean clean’
I use anti frump fighters
Let me share them now

Photobucket
Wash your face daily
This Biore scrub warms up
as you wash your face

It’s like a mini
facial in your own bathroom
Then you moisturize

You should always use
a lotion with SPF
at least a 15

Just as important
as lotions and facial scrubs,
inner hydration

drinking water

Drink lots of water
Your skin will thank you for it
Water is vital

For your skin’s beauty
it will look smoother and feel
softer and younger

Fresh fruits and veggies
will also aid your skin’s glow
There are my skin tips

Now you are ready
Go forth, De-Frumpify
Your skin deserves it

If you don’t know what Angie is doing for the amazing Lotus over at Sarcastic mom, then you need to go here

Photobucket
(a href=”http://awholelotofnothing.net/lotus-hofosho/”)(img src=”http://asouthernfairytale.com/wp-content/uploads/bp3.blogger.com/albums/p202/redray19/lotusrack.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”)(/a)

Photobucket
(a href=”http://awholelotofnothing.net/lotus-hofosho/”)(img src=”http://asouthernfairytale.com/wp-content/uploads/bp3.blogger.com/albums/p202/redray19/lotusface.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Photobucket”)(/a>)

To snag these codes and use them, just replace all of these ( ) with and you’re set!

Subscribe to the list to get free recipes, updates, giveaways and much more.

Comments

1. Rachel says

You’re welcome. It’s fabulous! It makes you feel all decadent, even when the kids are pounding on the bathroom door because heaven forbid you get a moment to yourself!

2. HRH says

That was very coordinated. Love it. I will need to try the Biore. I like what I am using, but it isn’t Haiku worthy.

3. Jenni says

I have to admit, I use soap and water on my face.

But I do use SPF every day. But if I see the Biore on sale, I may have to snag it.

4. Amy says

I’m going to have to try it too! Trouble is, I usually remember I forgot to wash my face as I’m falling asleep…

5. Kimmylyn says

I am addicted to face cleansers and anti wrinkle cream.. Having to run to Target now because of you..LOL

6. Dre the Texican says

I have so much love for the people who mix Haiku Friday with Fight the Frump. That means you! This is one of my blogging goals (dead serious. I have blogging goals) for after I graduate in May. Speaking of which, I think I better finish writing this midterm paper. Dre

7. Burgh Baby's Mom says

The Biore stuff didn’t really work for me, but I sure did like the warmth early in the morning. I should buy it again just for that!

8. Rachel says

@burghbaby: Sorry it didn’t work for you. I use it at night, it’s such a wonderfully relaxing feeling at the end of the day. I really feel like it’s getting my skin clean, y’know.

9. Sarabeth says

Such talent for Haiku!

I’m blog hopping early because there are so many of us that I can’t get to them all!–HP

10. Pam says

Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I love meeting those who are reading. Have a great weekend!

11. anglophilefootballfanatic says

I want to try the Biore, too! Way to do the double meme action, R! I am totally impressed. My skin looks like poop.

12. Sarcastic Mom (aka Lotus) says

Come here so I can kiss your beautiful, freshly washed and wonderfully hydrated face.

Thank you, Rachel!

13. fullheartandhands mama says

Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. Great frump-fighting tip.

Your profile cracked me up! Like your blog as well.