Heather is one of my favorite people.
She is down to earth, talented and sweet. When she posted this recipe on her site, Home Ec 101, I knew that I had to try it and I’m so glad that I did. It is a massive hit at our house! Nathan actually ate 3 thighs in one sitting and they are truly tonguegasmically, mouthwateringly delicious! Plus, with chicken thighs going for about $5.00 a package, they are significantly budget friendly! (YAY)
- 6 – 8 chicken thighs (bone in or boneless skinless)
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- crushed red pepper (1 tsp. or more, to taste)
- Whisk together the soy sauce, honey, onion, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper
- Place the chicken thighs and your marinade into a large ziplock baggie and marinate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Turn the bag halfway through so that all the thighs get equal drenching time.
- Place the thighs skin side up in a baking dish that leaves just a bit of room, but not too much, between each chicken thigh. Pour the marinade over the thighs.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Garnish with more chopped green onions, we do.
I served this with green beans and a small green salad, it was amazing. Seriously y’all, you must try this dish! I will absolutely be making again for our house! NOM NOM NOM!!
Thank you Heather!!!0