I love potatoes, love them.. twice baked, mashed, fried, hashed, roasted, chopped, seasoned, baked, twirled and pretty much any other way you can think of to do them.
This is one of the simplest ways to make potatoes and it can serve as either a side or an appetizer.
- 6 medium potatoes, washed and chopped into 1″ ish pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 C RSS
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp to 2 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne (if you like it sassy)
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- dash cinnamon
(depends on your family’s tastes.. start small and safe)
- Put the potatoes, olive oil and seasonings in a bag, shake to cover
- Bake at 375 for about 25 to 35 minutes.. broil last 2 minutes to crisp up.
- This is another one of my ‘ish’ recipes. IT’s amazing.. but, subject to your tastebuds ;-) and oven.
Serve with 1 C mayo mixed with 1 Chopped chipotle in adobo sauce
or sour cream with chopped green onions
or ketchup with a dash of chili sauce.
If you’re joining in the Mouthwatering Monday Tonguegasmaliciousness, thank you and welcome or welcome back! Make sure to say HI, sign MckLinky with your MWM post URL, grab your Tonguegasmic button and then go visit all the other participants. Get inspired… do a bit of drooling and enjoy sharing the love of culinary delights with other foodies!