Spring has sprung down here in South Texas and with Spring comes warmer weather and more time outdoors! One of my favorite super refreshing drinks to make for friends and family during warmer weather is Berry Lemonade.
This Lemonade is ridiculously simple to make and yet it’s impressive enough to serve at any party or gathering. I made it for our Spring Brunch House Party that we hosted last weekend and it was loved by everyone!
You make it using a frozen berry blend and your favorite lemonade mix; it’s slightly tart, a little sweet and undeniably refreshing and delicious.
Berries and lemonade in the blender
Recipe: Berry Lemonade
- Your Favorite Lemonade Mix
- 3 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries ( I used a raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry blend made for smoothies)
- Make your favorite lemonade according to the instructions on the container. Mine calls for 8 scoops to make 1 Gallon of Lemonade. Use 9 scoops for the berry lemonade.
- Place 3 Cups frozen mixed berries in a blender, fill the blender 3/4 full with lemonade.
- Puree and add this to your made lemonade, stir thoroughly and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. (mix well before serving)
Microformatting by hRecipe.
Tomorrow… I’ll share the recipes that I made during our House Party and the video that I made, too. So, make sure that you come back tomorrow for the Scalloped potatoes, easiest delicious Mac and Cheese and Coffee Malts!
Thanks for linking up your recipes! I love visiting your blogs and seeing what you and your friends and family like to eat. Please leave a comment, I love your thoughts and suggestions.