I can’t believe it’s here; your last day of kindergarten.
It seems like just yesterday that I wrote this post about your first day of kindergarten.
You have grown and changed so much this year, experienced so many milestones:
- learned to read (and holy cow do you read! I think you read better than your Daddy)
- lost your first two teeth
- made new friends
- learned to ride a bike without training wheels
- learned addition and subtraction
- navigated a confusing elementary school all by yourself
There are so many more things that you’ve accomplished this year and I foresee so many more in your future.
My love, my daughter, my first born… we could not be more proud of you.0