Lent has begun and I’ve had a few (read several) requests for quick and easy seafood dishes.
I haven’t had time to cook up anything new and photograph it — however, I have several delicious recipes ready to share with y’all today.
For snack time —
- Delicious Crab Stuffed Mushrooms (wow, that’s an old picture.. yes, I need to re-photograph)
- Baked Potato Skins with Salmon and a Creamy Dill Sauce
- Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon (yet another bad, old picture)
- Lemon Butter Pasta with Broccoli and Shrimp
- Pasta with Shrimp, Scallops, Fresh Basil and White Wine Sauce
- Shrimp Stir Fry with Spicy Orange Sauce
- Salmon and Feta Pasta
Okay, I don’t have any desserts
I’d love for y’all to share your favorite seafood dishes with me.
Happy Lent – Spring Break – Monday Whatever it is that you’re celebrating
Thanks for linking up to Mouthwatering Monday. I can’t wait to see what y’all are cookin’ up!
Make sure that you visit others, link up your recipe and share the linky love so that others can join in the recipe sharin’ deliciousness!