Easy Seafood Recipes

Lent has begun and I’ve had a few (read several) requests for quick and easy seafood dishes.

I haven’t had time to cook up anything new and photograph it — however, I have several delicious recipes ready to share with y’all today.

Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms — A Southern Fairytale_1300072688429

For snack time –

Main Dish

Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon — A Southern Fairytale_1300073404276

Okay, I don’t have any desserts ;-)

I’d love for y’all to share your favorite seafood dishes with me.

Happy Lent – Spring Break – Monday :-) Whatever it is that you’re celebrating

Thanks for linking up to Mouthwatering Monday. I can’t wait to see what y’all are cookin’ up!
Make sure that you visit others, link up your recipe and share the linky love so that others can join in the recipe sharin’ deliciousness!

Comments

I’m not a fan of seafood but some of these recipes don’t look too bad.

I finally had the chance to try the pot roast recipe I’ve wanted to try for a few weeks now.
    Angi´s most recent brilliance ..Pot Roast

2. April@The 21st Century Housewife says

That is a lovely selection of seafood dishes – yum! I particularly like the sound of the Lemon Butter Pasta with Steamed Shrimp and Broccoli – I just love Old Bay Seasoning. Thank you so much for hosting Mouthwatering Mondays.

Wow, what a great selection of seafood recipes. I can’t eat shellfish, but there are even recipes for me to try. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for hosting the blog hop.
    City Share´s most recent brilliance ..The Perfect Eggs

I finally remembered your Monday Linky. Yay!!! Love the old pictures. :) Salmon is our go-to seafood. My favorite dish is easy: 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1 clove minced garlic. Marinade salmon for at least 30 minutes and bake until done. Delish.

5. Melissa@SimplyMel says

Participating for the first time today via Mary at Giving Up On Perfect. Oh my goodness, these look delicious. My mouth is watering! Too bad my family doesn’t like seafood. :o(

6. Mama Kelly aka Jia says

Somehow I managed to get the wrong pic linked to my submission. I posted about making homemade crackers and a pic for one of my soups is what shows. I am sorry for the oops. However, the crackers happen to go really well with the soup, so I made sure its my commentluv link
    Mama Kelly aka Jia´s most recent brilliance ..White Bean Roasted Garlic Soup

1. [...] Mouthwatering Monday Hearth and Soul Tempt My Tummy Tuesday Tuesdays at the Table Delicious Dishes Tasty Tuesday @ 33 Shades of Green Tasty Tuesday @ Beauty and Bedlam Tuesday Night Supper Club Full Plate Thursday Foodie Friday Friday Potluck Friday Favorites Cooking & Recipes, Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday   Dr. Laura's Tasty Tuesday      Minimalist Monday Mission: Declutter 365 – The Filing Cabinet – Part 2 » [...]

2. [...] Fight Back Friday, Saturday Swap, Homemaker Monday, Made by You Monday, My Meatless Mondays, Mouthwatering Monday, Mangia Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Just Another Meatless Monday & Monday Mania. [...]