Is it 100 degrees in the shade?
Do you sweat just thinking about walking outside?
Do you want something citrus-y, ice cold and delicious?
Let me introduce you to The Cranberry Orange Limeade
Cranberry juice, Limeade, Orange Juice, Freshly Squeezed Limes, Tequila and Orange Liqueur
I meant to take more (read better) pictures, but I had invited my friend Mindy over to taste test this recipe and somehow, pictures didn’t get taken.
Go to the liquor store (or your liquor cabinet) mix this together and go lounge by the pool or do like I’m going to in a couple of weeks; mix it into a plastic jug and take it to the beach with you for your birthday camping trip.
Serve over ice or cold from the fridge in festive glasses and garnish with limes and/or oranges
- 2 (12 oz) cans of frozen limeade
- 1 C orange juice
- 1 C cranberry juice
- 2 C water
- 3 C tequila
- 2 C orange liqueur
- 1 C fresh lime juice - about 10 limes
- Juice the limes
- Bring out your favorite summery pitcher
- Mix all the ingredients in the pitcher
- Chill or serve immediately over ice
Don’t forget to enter my Southern Living Giveaway!
Here are a few of my favorite recipes from last week’s Mouthwatering Monday linky
- Blackberry and Lemonade Popsicles
- Banana Pineapple Italian Ice
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Summer Squash Lasagna
Thanks for linking up your delicious recipes. Make sure y’all visit each other and enjoy!