The Holiday Bake, Craft, Sew Along is BACK!
Do you want some Sewing Inspiration for Holiday Gift Ideas? Skip To My Lou has those!
How about some new Craft Ideas for handmade Holiday Gifts? According to Kelly has those!
Need ideas for Homemade Food Gift ideas for the Holidays? I’ll have those here!
You can visit each of our blogs every day in September for great inspiration for all your Handmade Holiday Ideas!!
Hey y’all! I’m so excited to introduce y’all to one of my new favorite bloggers, Rebecca, from simple as that. She’s sharing her sinfully delicious turtle bars with y’all today, Thank YOU, Rebecca!
- 2 cups flour + 1 cup brown sugar + ¾ butter softened
- 1 cup butter + 1 ½ cups brown sugar + 3 tbsp corn syrup
- 2 cups of chopped pecans + 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- Begin by buttering a 9X13 inch pan.
- Now we’re going to mix up the crust. Grab ¾ cups of softened butter, 1 cup of brown sugar and 2 cups of flour and mix well. Pour the mixture into your 9X13 pan and press down evenly to form the crust.
- Next take 2 cups of chopped pecans and sprinkle over the top of the crust and press them in a bit. Set aside. In a saucepan we can start preparing the carmel. Bring1 cup of butter, ½ cup of brown sugar and 3 tbsp corn syrup to a boil and boil for one minute. Pour over the crust + pecans in the 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle 2 cups of milk chocolate chips over the top. Let sit about 5 minutes and then spread softened chips to cover. Allow ample cooling time before you enjoy!