The Holiday Bake, Craft, Sew Along is BACK!
Do you want some Sewing Inspiration for Holiday Gift Ideas? Skip To My Lou has those!
How about some new Craft Ideas for handmade Holiday Gifts? According to Kelly has those!
Need ideas for Homemade Food Gift ideas for the Holidays? I’ll have those here!
You can visit each of our blogs every day in September for great inspiration for all your Handmade Holiday Ideas!!
Without further ado, here’s the wonderfully creative, Kim and her Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe
Hi I’m Kim from Today’s Creative Blog where you’ll find the top creative blogs full of inspiration.
Once the leaves start changing, my husband and son start asking for this dessert. I received it from a neighbor of mine a few years ago. It’s also a favorite with my ladies bunco group. This has become a quick, easy and my “go to” dessert for the winter months. You get that yummy pumpkin taste without the hassle of making a pumpkin pie.
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ Cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 Cup chopped nuts ( I used pecans)
- 1 Cup butter or margarine – melted
- whipped cream
- Lightly grease 9×13 baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together: Pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix well. I use a mixer, but you could use a wooden spoon.
- Pour into prepared pan
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top of the mixture. Pat down and spread nuts evenly. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake 50-60 min.
- Top with whipped cream when serving…..if wanted. I prefer mine plain.
For other yummy recipes, check out my featured post about copy cat recipes.
Today’s Creative Blog
Twitter – TCreativeBlogs