Wednesday I shared my absolutely tonguegasmic Toasted Mini Baguettes with Turkey, Swiss Cheese and Caramelized Onions recipe that I created using Sister Schubert’s new Mini Baguettes, and in November I shared the Turkey Salad Stuffed Soft Pretzel Rolls Recipe with y’all.
Today, along with the fabulous people at Sister Schubert’s, I’m thrilled to announce that two of y’all have the opportunity to WIN a Sister Schubert’s gift basket of deliciousness.
Included in this goodie basket
- a lovely bread basket and Sister Schubert’s linen napkin (pictured above) rolls not included
- a Lenox Stainless butter knife – gorgeous!
- That amazing Sister Schubert’s branded cutting board that you see in the photo below and featured in my sandwich recipe post
- TWO coupons for your choice of Sister Schubert’s Products (I’m partial to the mini baguettes and the dinner yeast rolls – drool)
- a Sister Schubert’s branded apron (I don’t know about y’all, but I can never have too many aprons, especially full length ones with pockets)
- and … and… AND – Sister Schubert’s Cookbook – Cast Your Bread Upon The Waters – Recipes for Success, Cooking & Living
Y’all – I drooled all over this cookbook, the pictures are GORGEOUS
and the recipes… oh. my. word. y’all! NOM NOM NOM
There are recipes for Sausage Rolls, that Pound Cake pictured up there, Mama’s SourDough Bread, White Chocolate Banana Roll Pudding and even one called The Best Appletini. I could (and have) spend hours looking through this cookbook, reading the recipes, drooling over the photographs and reading Sister’s notes.
Scattered throughout the book are anecdotes, tips, hints, and even do’s and don’ts from Sister herself – I can easily see this cookbook being a wonderful wedding gift, birthday present, or a just because gift for any budding chef in your life.
I have never made any sort of homemade bread (and why would I need to when I can buy hers and they are SO SO SO good) however this book makes is inspiring me to put that on my MUST DO in 2012 list!
So here’s the deal – want to win this goodie basket of deliciousness (of course you do!)
- MANDATORY first entry: What is your family’s favorite meal to share and which of Sister Schubert’s breads do you think would best complement that meal?
- BONUS entry: Tweet this giveaway and share the twitter URL in the comments
- BONUS entry: What is your favorite part of getting the family together to share a meal?
Each entry must be left in a separate comment. There are 3 possible entries per person. This Contest will be open from December 30th to 11:59 PM December 31st, 2011. The winner will have 24 hours to respond before another person will be chosen.
Congratulations to our 2 winners!
- Comment: Angela England says My favorite part of getting together for dinner is that we are all TOGETHER. I didn’t realize how much my kids had become used to us having meals together until Vivian was born and I spent some days in bed having meals in my room….My oldest son brought me a plate of food one evening and said “Mommy. When are you going to eat with US again? I miss you being in your seat.” *laughing* It really IS the little things sometimes.
- Comment: conniemelancon says my favorite part of spending the meal together just everyone being together at the same time!
I am one of eight bloggers selected by Sister Schubert’s Homemade Rolls to review their products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program as well as my writing about my experience. I have also been provided products for review. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.