This Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders recipe is so good (as is the giveaway) that I’m not posting a new recipe today, but re-linking them so that all y’all wonderful Mouthwatering Monday linkers get to see it, too.
Seriously, y’all – the chicken is juicy – the ‘breading’ is crispy and they’re BAKED.
Get the recipe for the Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders and enter to win.
Thank y’all for linking up every Monday. I love seeing what y’all are serving your families and whipping up weekly. Your tonguegasmic dishes inspire me, make me drool and have me pinning like a fool
A few favorites from last week:
- Cranberry Orange Bagels
- Chicken Black Bean and Salsa Soup
- Blueberry Coconut Lime Puffins
- Cilantro Chicken Salad
Make sure y’all link up and follow linky etiquette:
- Link Up a recipe from YOUR blog
- Link Back in your recipe post so that your readers can join in the fun.
- Leave a comment on today’s Mouthwatering Monday Post.
- Visit and Comment on 6 other fellow participants.