Hot, Juicy Ribeyes fresh off the grill.
Rich, Sharp Bleu Cheese Crumbles.
Spicy Buffalo Wing Sauce.
Do I have your attention?
I had mine 🙂
Seriously, y’all… this recipe was born of on hand ingredients and the desire to grill for no good reason at all…
We had some steaks
We have a grill …
I need no other enticement.
I decided to use a few of my favorite ingredients to turn the everyday grilled steak, into something… exceptional
These Grilled Ribeyes with Blue Cheese Butter couldn’t be simpler to make, but the flavor profile is so complex that it tastes like it might have come from a 5 star restaurant, instead of being enjoyed in your backyard.
I paired these rich, savory, juicy ribeyes with Bush’s Grillin’ Beans Black Bean Fiesta
The flavors complemented each other beautifully.
Rich, creamy, savory bleu cheese butter and tender, juicy steaks alongside the spicy, rich, smoky, delicious Black Bean Fiesta – YUM.
Seriously, y’all – don’t wait for a special occasion – make these for your friends, for your family, for yourself – Make them just because you love to grill, to eat – because you love good food.
- 4 - Ribeye Steaks (mine were about 12 oz each)
- 3 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 6 oz Blue (Bleu) Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ C butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Rub the minced garlic on both sides of each steak.
- Grill to your preferred temperature, Nathan and I like our steaks medium rare so it only takes about 5 minutes per side on our grill)
- While the steaks are grilling - mix together the softened butter, blue/bleu cheese crumbles, worcestershire sauce and buffalo wing sauce.
- Blend it all together - there's no wrong way or right way.
- When the steaks are cooked - remove them from the grill and allow them to rest for about 5 minutes.
- When the steaks are plated and ready to serve, top each steak with the blue/bleu cheese butter and serve
This is definitely going in my toss it together and enjoy with friends repertoire – what’s in yours?
If you’re joining in for MouthWatering Monday – thank you! I love seeing y’all’s recipes and being inspired by what y’all are sharing with your friends and family.
Please Link Up
Visit – Pin – Stumble – Tweet and Share recipes from other MouthWatering Monday Participants
I’m participating in a partnership with Bush’s Grillin’ Beans and this post is sponsored as a part of this partnership. While I’m compensated for my time and participation; my recipes, opinions and enthusiasm for the recipes and products are entirely genuine and my own.