I’ve been to New Orleans several times.
The second was for Mom 2.0, where I had my first experience with a John Besh Restaurant.
Oh. Em. Gee.
I do not say that lightly.
Oh. My. Good. Giddy Aunt.
If you have an opportunity to experience a John Besh restaurant…
That gorgeous proscuitto topped pizza up there was made by Alon, who is quite wonderful and can be found at Domenica
I am on a mission to replicate this pizza.
It’s one of those meals that deserves a moment of silence.
This pizza, the whole Domenica and John Besh experience is one of those things where when Nathan and I talk about traveling — I tell him: “When we go back to New Orleans, I’ll find a way to make sure Alon makes us this pizza…” it is something that EVERYONE should experience, especially pizza snobs and doubters.
The last time that I went to New Orleans was with Zatarain’s and that experience… well I have no words…
No recipe today, but I have an amazing Chicago Cutlery Knife Giveaway that y’all just HAVE to enter!
I adore Mondays with y’all and I didn’t want y’all to miss out on this giveaway!
Here are my favorite recipes from last week’s link-up:
- I am drooling over these Marshmallow Oreo Treats from Melissa’s Cuisine
- This Buffalo Wing Hummus from Hezzi-D’s has my mouth watering
- Miz Helen’s Creamy Corn Empanadas make me long for cooler weather and family get togethers
- Rebecca’s Roasted Corn and Potato Chowder... well, it deserves a moment of silence and reverence
I really can’t wait to see what y’all have in store for this week!
- Make sure y’all link up
- link back
- visit and comment
- pin, stumble and tweet each other
And don’t forget to enter the Chicago Cutlery Design Pro Knife giveaway!!!