Hello there! My name is Melissa and I’m the girl behind the Polka Dot Chair Blog. My goal at the Polka Dot Chair is to inspire you to want to make something! Whether it’s a sewing project, a craft or a yummy recipe I want you to leave feeling inspired to create!
Today I am so excited to be participating in my second Bake Along! Thank you so much to Rachel for having me back for a second year. I’m going to share with you a recipe that’s been in my family for years. My Mom always used to make these yummy bites to take to friends and family at Christmas time. I loved that she made them but hated that she gave them away!
They are an addicting combination of Graham Cracker, Marshmallow and Coconut and I can NEVER eat just one, so I always give them away too!
I love giving handmade and home cooked gifts for the Holidays and I love thinking of fun and easy ways to package them up. So today I have for you not only a recipe, but also a FREE printable for the sticker on the front of the cups! Stop by my blog, enter the giveaway and download your free printable!
Now for the recipe!
I’m torn, y’all.
I want Melissa to be my neighbor so I can benefit from all her crafty awesomeness, but I don’t.. because she’ll totally make me look like the no crafting person I really am.
I seriously adore her and am thrilled to have her back for a second year!!!!!
Y’all head over to Melissa’s blog and enter the AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!!! and check out her craftiness and adorableness.
You can enter EVERY DAY!!!!
All month long, I will be sharing delicious and delectable kitchen gifts from 30 amazing bloggers here on A Southern Fairytale! Don’t forget to head on over to According to Kelly for 30 fabulous crafty gifts and Skip to my Lou to get your sewing inspiration on!
Did I mention the giveaways?
- We have the unbelievably awesome Ninja Ultima Blender
- Epiphanie Bags are my favorite camera bags, and one of y’all is getting a Stella in your choice of color!!!!! (this is the one I’m drooling over!) –they are also giving each of my contributors a special little bonus because they are that awesome!
- Laura from Momables is donating a ONE YEAR subscription to her amazing meal planning service and a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
- I’m giving away to of my very favorite food-centric books: The brand new mouthwateringly beautiful Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Gardenby the supremely talented and lovely couple of White on Rice, Todd and Diane. This book is absolutely gorgeous, I’ve spent hours looking through my copy and drooling over recipes. I really want to move in next door to them.
- I’m also giving away one of my favorite food photography books: Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Deanna Garretson of Design Chicky (my blog designer) is donating a $100 Design Credit! She can help you create custom recipe cards, Facebook page, or whichever one of her services you’d like!
Make sure that y’all are subscribed so that y’all can keep up with all the goodness coming up this month, and for your chances to enter to win the goodies above!!!!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ c butter
- 1 c sugar
- 30 squares of graham crackers, crushed
- ½ c coconut
- 2 c mini marshmallows
- optional: ½ c chopped walnuts
- Cook the eggs, butter and sugar in a double boiler over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture has thickened. About 5-10 min. Cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix in the egg mixture and spread on to a 9 x 13 pan. Chill.
- Cut into 1” squares and roll into balls, dip in powdered sugar to finish.