Happy Monday, y’all!
Today is an exceptionally wonderful Monday, it’s my sweet husband’s 38th birthday! LOVE YOU, NATHAN!
In celebration of Nathan’s birthday, Princess baked him a cake all by herself. This is her first solo baking experience, and I’m so proud of her <3
My kitchen may look like a cocoa powder/powdered sugar bomb went off, but the glow on her face, and the mile-wide smile make it completely worth it.
Her finished product, she’s definitely a #foodbloggerkid
i’ll let y’all know how it tastes tomorrow!
Now on to why y’all are here!
Here are a few recipes that caught my eye in last week’s linky
- Love the hearty, comforting sound of this delicious Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Modern Christian Homemaker
- Bite size food is so much fun, and these adorable Mini Taco Bowls from Daily Leisure would be perfect for the big game, a night of Bachelor/Bachelorette watching – or just because!
- I can’t wait to try this Curried Cauliflower Steak recipe from Mostly Food and Crafts. I actually adore cauliflower, and chickpeas, and this recipe sounds like a delicious, savory, and healthy way to eat both!
- I about fell out of my chair when I spotted these Salted Caramel Mini Cheesecake Bites from Handmade in The Heartland. I would like a tray of these – right now! YUM!
I can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this week!
Before y’all share your recipes –
I urge you to remember to look for the happiness in every day – here’s where I share what’s making my Week in Happiness.
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other