Do you know what happens when you don’t hit SCHEDULE POST on your MWM post?
Nothing. That’s What.
Hey y’all! How was your week? The weekend? Did y’all survive without FOOTBALL?!!! We roadtripped to waaaaay East Texas, the kids saw their first snow, and my youngest brother-in-law got married.
Here’s the kids enjoying their first snow, because everyone needs a Monday smile.
On to why y’all are here!
- How adorable and delicious looking are these Chicken Parmesan Wonton Cups from The Sweet Chick!!! Love the bite-size munchability of these!
- I was intrigued by the name of this recipe: Glazed Sausage Bites. I’ve had the traditional brown sugar, bacon, sugary, mini weenies – and they’re, well, they’re fine. But I was hoping for something extraordinary when I clinked the link to The Semi-Frugal Life’s recipe, and I must say…. she delivered. There’s chipotle ketchup, sliced sausage, cranberry pomegranate juice and more. I can’t wait to make these, and y’all should definitely have these Glazed Sausage Bites on your next party menu.
- Sometimes, you just want comfort food, and for a lot of us that comfort food is Mac and Cheese, and for others it’s a Philly Cheesesteak. Life With The Crust Off decided to make the ultimate comfort mac and cheese by combining philly cheesesteak and mac and cheese and I think she knocked it out of the park! Check out the Philly Cheesesteak Mac and Cheese recipe on Life with The Crust Cut Off
I can’t wait to see what y’all have for us this week!
Before y’all share your recipes –
I urge you to remember to look for the happiness in every day – here’s where I share what’s making my Week in Happiness.
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other