Happy Monday, y’all!
It’s the Monday after Mardi Gras – did y’all eat anything delicious? Did you go to any parades? Eat your weight in beignets?
Nathan and I went to the Houston Rodeo cook-off with new friends, caught up with old friends, did some people watching, listened to live music, ate some outstanding bbq, and had a fantastic time!
if you follow me on instagram you saw me getting ready!
If you’re reading this – it’s because you came upon the blog on your own or wanted to check in – Mail Chimp is no longer recognizing the feed from A Southern Fairytale and we aren’t quite sure why, but I’ve sent them a help request email, and I’m hoping to hear from them soon!
Let’s get on to the deliciousness, shall we?
- I’m absolutely head over heels for these Baileys Caramel Pecan Fudge from The Sweet Chick – it sounds absolutely amazing and her photos definitely drew me in, too.
- I will never turn down a good Alfredo Sauce, and when I saw this Chicken Alfredo Dip from Life With The Crust Off – I knew I had to put it on my must make list! Delicious recipe, and lovely pictures!
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Cookie Dough Glaze. Do I need to say more? How gorgeous is this cake? I want a giant pitcher of ice cold milk to go with this entire cake from This Silly Girl’s Life
*Just in case y’all missed it due to the borked feed emails – Y’all should really check out this Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream with Toasted Pecans – it’s crazy delicious AND you don’t need an ice cream maker!
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other