Be The Reason Someone Smiles Today
We spent the past week on The Carnival Magic, and I truly believe that the staff of Carnival Cruise Lines lives by that motto every. single. day. They are the creators of joy and smiles <3
- Our sweet stateroom steward got the biggest kick out of our kids’ joy and giggles when we walked in on him making their towel animal one night. The next night – we walked in and found this:
Our kids went absolutely crazy, especially Monkey! Do you SEE the Monkey up there?!!!
- The sheer joy and happiness of watching Princess dance and splash her way through the gorgeous waters of the Eastern Caribbean ocean while in Nassau will light my heart for years to come
- Reading Vintage: A Novel by Susan Gloss. I was lucky enough to get a review copy of this amazing book. I’ll be writing a review and giving a copy away later this month. I could not, and did not want to put this book down. It is so wonderfully written, the characters are so rich and full of life – the story…. wow. Sheer happiness and relaxation for me was sitting on the balcony of our stateroom overlooking the gorgeous blue water reading this book and relaxing.
- Sharing nightly sunsets like this one with my family from our stateroom balcony. Simply breathing in the beauty and wonder of this glorious world.
- Monkey and I lay next to each other on the deck chairs watching kids splashing in the pool, listening to the Kelly Clarkson Concert on the Big Screen, as we cruised towards the Bahamas. He turned his big hazel eyes toward me, tilted up his Neon Green baseball cap and asked me: “Mom, am I growing more freckles?”
Thank you so much Carnival Cruise Lines for being the provider of all of those memories and sponsoring my family’s cruise and week filled with happiness! #cruisingcarnival
What’s making you happy this week? What are your favorite moments from your life? I’d love to hear about them!