Happy Monday, y’all!
So much deliciousness lat week! I couldn’t stop myself from drooling as I clicked through y’all’s links!
On to the mouthwatering marvelousness!
- These Honey Garlic Crunch Chicken Tenders from Spend with Pennies immediately caught my eye. Crunchy, sticky, sweet, garlicky – YUM!!!
- I love Nutella, I love Nutella with fruit – I’m a bit obsessed with this Orange-Scented Nutella Fruit Dip from Handmade in The Heartland
- Every good Southern girl has a recipe for banana pudding, and every good southern girl believes her recipe to be the Ultimate! I’m pretty certain that this Ultimate Banana Pudding recipe from Life With The Crust Off rates right up there with the most decadent, fun, and delicious banana pudding recipes out there!
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other