Happy Monday, y’all!
Mondays are my favorite day of the week – which seems odd, but I have good reasons for it! Monday is Mouthwatering Mondays here, which means a new week filled with y’all sharing your delicious recipes, inspiring me, causing me to drool, and introducing me to new-to-me blogs each week! Monday is also the day our cleaning ladies come, and my house is SO SO clean. Asking for help in keeping up with the house is one of the best things that I’ve done for my sanity and our family in the past year!
Today’s featured recipes from last week’s linky range from sweet to salty to spicy to frozen! So much yumminess!
- First up is this delicious spicy, creamy jalapeno polenta from Kirsten Oliphant – Kirsten is part of the Katy Social Media Lunch group that I’m a part of and she is also a roller derby chick, and an author – basically, she’s a bad ass and y’all should check her out. Creamy Polenta with Jalapenos
- This Grapefruit Buttermilk Sorbet recipe from The Semi-Frugal Life caught my eye for 2 reasons: gorgeous photos, and grapefruits are the State Fruit of Texas! She had me at hello! This sorbet has me dreaming of summer, hammocks, and lazy days by the pool. Y’all hop on over and say Hi to Caitlin!
- I have a confession to make. I don’t drink coffee and I’ve never purchased anything from Starbucks for myself. I’ve actually only bought anything from starbucks on two occasions. Once was coffees for the neighbors on our “snow day” and the 2nd time was buying a You Are Here mug for Kristin while I was in New Orleans with Laura, but everyone keeps telling me that I have to try this Passion Fruit Tea thing from there. Imagine my delight when this delightful Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade showed up in last week’s linky! The gorgeous colors in Cincy Shoppers photos caught my eye and the recipe itself seems easy enough. I’m going to give it a whirl! Get the Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade recipe on Cincy Shopper’s blog.
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other