Happy Monday, y’all! Hope your weekend was filled with deliciousness and all kinds of mouthwatering goodies!
We grilled burgers, had a crawfish boil, and watched The Sandlot on the house – SO FUN! Then there were the egg hunts – Candy GALORE!!
On to the recipes!
- I love quick and simple meals full of flavor, delicious, yet easy – this One Pot BLT Pasta from It’s a Keeper definitely fits the bill!
- Y’all know I love a good spice in pretty much everything, well I have just fallen in love with this DIY Make Your Own Chili Powder from Sweet Little Sparrow. Not only are the photos gorgeous, but I am practically salivating over her mix of dried chilies and spices!
- The Sweet Chick has taken rice krispie treats to a whole new level of deliciousness! She linked up these Maple Bacon Rice Krispie treats last week, and I have been thinking about them ever since! Lovely balance of rich, dark chocolate, savory maple syrup and salty bacon – on TOP of the marshmallows and rice krispies! YUMMY!
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!