Wasn’t it just Monday?
How does this keep happening?
I hope y’all had a wonderful weekend filled with delicious food, family, friends, and fun. Ours was nice, but I’m glad to be home.
I love spending time with you each week – checking out your recipes, seeing what you’re cooking, what kinds of foods inspire you, what you share with your friends and family. Cooking and cooking for others is a passion that was passed on to me from my Granny, and it’s something that brings me great joy. We said goodbye to my Granny today, so sharing your gifts, spending time with loved ones, and making sure the people in our lives know how important they are… is very strongly on my mind right now.
Please don’t let the next moment pass without letting someone know why they are and that they are important to you. It’s something you’ll never regret doing.
Did you tell someone that you love them? Did you message a friend just to brighten their day?
Now on to Mouthwatering Mondays and last week’s deliciousness!
- Parrish always draws me in with her gorgeously delectable looking dishes, and these Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Nachos are no exception. How can you NOT want to dive into a plate of anything that is called “Chicken Bacon Ranch….”
- Mini. Chocolate. Oreo. Doughnuts. Shall I repeat myself? Mini Doughnuts that are chocolate with oreos!!! Did every single one of your taste buds just jump up and sing YUM to the tune of the hallelujah chorus? Mine did. I can’t wait to surprise my kids with these Mini Chocolate Oreo Doughnuts from The Sweet Life!
- My kids are obsessed with chewy sugar cookies, and Princess and I absolutely love, love, love lemon desserts. I actually love lemon in everything from chicken and salads to desserts and drinks because of it’s bright flavor. These Lemon Cream Glazed Chewy Sugar Cookies from This Silly Girl’s Life seem to be the perfect combination of some of our family’s favorite flavors.
- I love blackened chicken, and cilantro, and while I haven’t gotten on board with the cauliflower rice craze – I absolutely love everything about this Healthy Blackened Chicken Fajita with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice recipe by Everyday to Gourmet. The flavors are bold, fresh, complementary, and bright.
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!