Happy Monday, y’all!
Nathan and I are celebrating THIRTEEN years of marriage today!
I swear it’s gone by in a blink!!!
We have celebrated our anniversary by having lunch at Chipotle, buying Monkey a new bat and special catcher’s mitt, and we’ll cap it off tonight at the baseball field cheering Monkey’s team on as they play in the championships!!!!! WOOHOOO! Go Rangers!
On to THE FOOD!
I’m loving this Simple Cassoulet from Modern Christian Homemaker. This is perfect for summer camping trips, backyard cooking, or just because!
The flavors in this BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos with Coleslawsa from Life With The Crust Cut Off – YUMMY! Lots of deliciousness happening there!
Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Fudge – BOOM! Seriously y’all – how could this recipe not be included in this week’s feature?! Bourbon. Bacon. Chocolate.. yes, please. Sign me up! Head over to The Sweet Chick to get the recipe.
I’d be remiss if I left y’all without these Caprese Stuffed Avocados with a Spicy Balsamic Glaze... what kind of friend would I be?
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!