I’m going to distract you from the last week of non-posting with MARGARITAS
and Monkey Bread! Butterscotch-Pecan Monkey Bread, to be precise.
It’s Monday, which means it’s Mouthwatering Mondays and time to talk about a few of my favorite recipes that were linked up last week – this week’s favs are packed with flavor, lots of savory, spicy, and comfort foods! Check them out, link up your recipes, and go visit each other! You can see and re-pin each week’s favorites on the Mouthwatering Monday Friends Pinterest Board.
- 1. I have a crush on the gorgeous colors, and delightful flavors in Spoonful of Flavor’s scrumptious Vegetarian Carrot Top Pesto Pizza. The photos drew me in, the unusual pairings kept me reading her guest post from Healthy Nibbles & Bits. Hop over and say Hi, and be prepared to drool over all the yumminess on her blog.
- If you’ve never had a watermelon salad, now is the time to start, and this Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad from Just Us Four is the perfect place to start! Bright fresh flavors paired with savory and salty… YUM.
- Can we talk about this Cheddar And Dill Buttermilk Quick Bread from A Pretty Life in The Suburbs? I really don’t even have the proper words to describe how much I want a plate of this right now. RIGHT NOW. YUM!!
- I have a thing for jalapeno jams and jellies and chutneys, which is why Life Anchored’s Easy Peach Jalapeno Jam immediately caught my eye. I’ve pinned it, printed it, and can’t wait to give it a try this summer! Wouldn’t it be delish poured over cream cheese, or as a dipping sauce for my grilled, stuffed, jalapenos? yes, please!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.