11 Christmas Gifts You Can Make in Your Kitchen
Oh my gosh, y’all – I’m absolutely itching to get into my kitchen and starting making goodies for my friends, family, the teachers and staff at school and the ladies in my Bible Study. I’m so inspired by these wonderful guest posters and every time a new post shows up in my e-mail – I get giddy 🙂
I thought I’d be helpful, in case y’all aren’t subscribed to me or checking in regularly… and share a roundup of the first 11 Recipes featured in this year’s Bake, Craft, Sew Along that I’m hosting along with Kelly from According 2 Kelly and Cindy from Skip to My Lou.
Between the 3 of us we have 90 bloggers featuring 90 homemade gifts for the holiday season.
Make sure to visit each and every day, not only will you be inspired to make some wonderful gifts from your kitchen, your sewing machine and your craft closet – we also have over $1000 in prizes to be given away!
Here are the first 11 delicious Kitchen Inspired Gifts that you can make for your friends and family this Holiday Season!
1. Grandma Louise’s English Toffee by Ruthie, What’s Cooking with Ruthie
2. Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix with Homemade Marshmallows by Katie, Eatin’ Food, Livin’ Life
3. Cinnamon Honey Butter by Darlene from Fieldstone Hill Design
4. Peppermint Bark Cookies by Erin, Lemon Sugar
5. Roasted Cinnamon Almonds by Emily, Is This Really My Life
6. Peppermint Cookie Crunch Krispie Treats by Christi, Love From The Oven
7. Gluten Free Chocolate Crackle Cookies by Chef Amy, The Family Chef
8. Christmas Present Sugar Cookies by Lindsay Ann, Dollhouse Bake Shoppe
9. Di’s Caramel Corn by Cindy, Skip to My Lou
10. Mason Jar Cupcakes by Kelly, According 2 Kelly
11. Johnna’s Candy Cane Truffles by Johnna, In Johnna’s Kitchen
Don’t forget to visit each of my guest bloggers for a chance to enter the Kitchen inspired, food photography inspired giveaway that they’re hosting on their blogs and then find out who’s guest posting on Cindy and Kelly’s blogs and enter their giveaways, too!
Ummm… I’m a total sucker for Toffee!! I can’t get past the first recipe! 😉 lol!
Totally pinned this roundup! YAY!
Everyone like the chocolates very much.I didn’t able to get eyes from the “Peppermint Cookie Crunch Krispie Treats”.All the items made by Peppermint are very nice.