20 Hearty Mason Jar Salads
This post may contain affiliate links if you purchase something through one of the links, it won’t cost you anything extra, but I may receive a small commission. I only link to things that I love and genuinely recommend. Thank you for supporting A Southern Fairytale.
Summer is in full swing and one of my favorite tricks for summertime eating (healthier and easier) is to meal prep with mason jar salads. I can make 10 different mason jar salads with minimal ingredients, they’re easy for everyone to customize, plus they’re super simple to grab and go! Whether we’re headed to the lake, cheer practice, the pool, or just out in the backyard enjoying the sunshine… I can grab a mason jar, a fork, and I’m ready to go! Whether you’re a fan of spicy, savory, sweet and fruity, exotic, traditional…. there’s a mason jar salad recipe below for you!
20 Mason Jar Hearty Salads
- Asparagus Balsamic Fettuccine Mason Jar Salad
- 5 Low Carb Cauliflower Salad Jars
- Make Ahead Mason Jar Salads
- Black Bean Corn Salad Recipe
- Chicken Black Bean Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 5 Ingredient Mason Jar Lunches
- Mason Jar Salad Ideas
- Easy Fruit Salad in a Mason Jar
- Mason Jar Greek Salad Recipe
- Easy Loaded Tuna Mason Jar Salad
- Easy Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
- Mason Jar Salad for Meal Prep
- Healthy Taco Salad Mason Jar Recipe
- Healthy Low Carb Greek Mason Jar Salad
- Summer Quinoa Salad Jars
- Chickpea Quinoa Mason Jar Salad
- Chicken Apple and Pecan Salad in a Jar
- Thai Chickpea Mason Jar Salad
- Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salad
- Southwestern Mason Jar Salad
Here are a few of my salad recipes that can easily be made into Mason Jar Salads
- Leafy Green Fruit Salad with a Savory Dijon Wine Vinaigrette
- Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing and a Restaurant Style Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad
- Bacon, Basil, Tomato, Avocado Summer Salad
Do you have a favorite Mason Jar Salad? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!
- For another Mason Jar idea — These Rustic DIY Mason Jar Wall Lanterns are awesome.