That’s right. It’s a boobtastic giveaway. It’s all about the Bewbs, Ta Tas, the Rack, The Glamorous Mammaries, The Mam Twins, The Girls, The Lovelies, you know…
So as y’all may know I have those ads over there, you know… …..>>>> those. I don’t make much off them. A pittance every couple of months to be honest, but my goal for October is to get a check. A real check. A significant check. Every bit of which I will donate to breast cancer research. Nearly every one of us knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer, I want to make a difference, have my voice heard, help support the ta tas.
So here’s the deal. I appealed to a few friends and they have blessed me with their enthusiasm.
For the next few days, all the way to Friday, October 31st. I am going to run a contest/giveaway.
Here’s what is up for grabs:
* The adorable Anglophile Football Fanatic is offering the double whammy of a $15 Target Card and a $15 Starbucks card.
* The talented and lovely Lisa designs beautiful photo cards, invitations and announcements. She is offering 25 custom photo cards complete with envelopes and shipping from her amazing design site.
* I am throwing in a one year membership to the super fun and cool photo site Picnik
* The extremely talented and sweet Karla
is tossing in the unbelievable prize of one set of custom designed Mommy Cards from her delightful design site.
* The truly precious and sweet Colleen is donating a $20 Target gift card, and you know we all love our Tar-jay 🙂
* The one and only BurghBaby is donating a board book gift set that is perfect for Infants and Toddlers.
* Her royal highness, Qweenie, is donating two tickets to see the fantastic movie, The Women.
* The queen of the Cheap Seats, LaskiGal, has generously donated 2 delightfully relaxing baskets of bath goodies. Because she’s awesome like that!
* Fellow Texan Eternal Sunshine has tossed in a $10 gift card to Lands End!
* Super Cool Chick and Author Andrea Askowitz is offering a signed copy!! of her book My Miserable, Lonely, Lesbian Pregnancy to one lucky contest winner!
Aren’t these people wonderful!! Please stop in and thank them, give them a hand and tell them why you’re there.
Now, the nitty gritty.
Do you want to win one of these fabulous prizes? Leave me a comment on this post telling me which prize tickles your fancy.
Want two chances to win? Put the Get Felt Up button on your blog and leave me a comment telling me you did it.
Want three chances to win? Write a post about this contest on your blog and leave a comment telling me about it, complete with a link.
Here’s the super duper cool part. Every click you click, every link you write, every person that you tell about this that comes over here, means more money for breast cancer research. More people who are reminded of just how important it is that we find a cure for this disease.
I am not in possession of most of these prizes. Once Princess and Monkey help me to determine the winners, I will put each winner in contact with the prize donor, or vice versa, and it will go from there.
This is also listed at The Bloggy Giveaway Carnival homepage
Don’t forget, all of October’s Ad Revenue is going towards Breast Cancer Research because Racks Rock. So come back and click click!