Crispy, Garlicky, Cheesy and Delicious. Could you ask for anything else in a bread?
I can’t. This was another delight on the table New Year’s eve and it was popular with the 2 year old and the 32 year old.
This bread is simple to make, but the taste is anything but.
Four Cheese Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 1/4 C shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 C shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 C shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 stick butter (8 Tbsp), melted
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed, or finely minced
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F
- Add the cheeses together and set aside.
- Melt butter over low heat, add garlic to the butter and saute over low heat. Do not burn the garlic.
- Brush the butter/garlic mixture over the bread until it has a nice coating.
- Top with the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Broil for 1 or 2 minutes to give them crispier tops.
Remove, cool, slice and enjoy!
*if you want to get fancy, you can add chopped parsley to the cheese mix for a splash of color.
Please sign the Mr. Linky and leave the link to your Mouthwatering Monday post so that others can find you and revel in your tonguegasmic delights! Thanks for playing!