Baked Potatoes, Cheese, Ranch Mix, Cheese, Bacon…
This loaded baked potato dip has all your favorite baked potato ingredients, in handy finger food form.
Bring this to your next football gathering, birthday party, Saturday afternoon cookout – it will be an instant fan favorite.
My best friend had her house warming tonight and the most requested dip was the baked potato dip. It’s an adaptation of a ranch/sour cream/cream cheese/bacon and cheese dip that has been passed around from here to there and back again.
This is hearty, mouthwatering, simple, savory and delicious.
- 32 oz Sour Cream, 2 – 16 oz containers
- 2 pkgs ranch dressing mix
- 10 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 a container bacon bits
- sprinkling RSS
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 6 small to medium potatoes, cooked, skinned and cubed
- In a large bowl mix the sour cream, ranch mix, cream cheese, RSS, green onions, bacon bits and shredded cheese.
- Bake the potatoes, skin them and cut/break them into bite sized chunks.
- Mix everything together, chill for at least an hour and serve with tortilla or potato chips.
This dip is Constable John’s favorite dip. I had to stop him from hiding in a corner and devouring the entire bowl himself. He tried really hard to get away with hiding the whole bowl in the fridge!!!
I’m in the running for the Tastiest Blog award at BlogHer in July. The Pioneer Woman, who is fabulous, is kickin’ my tail… please help me give a good showing…..