What are you doing for Memorial Day Weekend?
Are you cooking out with friends and family? Going on a Picnic, to the beach, a local park?
We’re going to be practicing kickball, playing in the pool, layering the sunscreen and mosquito spray and eating. a lot. 😉 It’s what we do.
Are you stuck for recipe ideas? Need some inspiration? I’d love to share a few ideas with y’all!
- These Beer Braised Short Ribs from Home-Ec 101 make my mouth water and would be a fantastic Memorial Day Dish!
- If fresh fish is more your liking; Try my Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon
- More Main Dish Recipes can be found here
- This Blackberry Lemon Cake is to die for
- Maybe Migas are more your style…
So… what are you planning? What are you eating?
I’d love to know!
Whatever y’all choose, stay safe, wear sunscreen, don’t drink and drive and most of all.. have fun with those you love.