I love kitchen goodies.
I L-O-V-E pretty kitchen goodies
I love Cherries
So, it stands to reason, that I really love today’s post.
The one where I tell y’all about a Recipe Contest that the Cherry Marketing Institute is having right now. The one where 3 people are going to win $500, a set of high performance cookware in CHERRY RED and have a professional food photographer photograph their recipe.
um… why are you still here?
You should be here entering the contest or in your kitchen creating a recipe for the contest because it’s kind of awesome!! The contest is open until February 20th so — get movin’!
Now, not everyone can create an award winning recipe, so — I have another opportunity for you to win some pretty cherry red items, too.
- that gorgeously detailed recipe box
- a set of 4 cherry red mixing bowls
- cherry red measuring spoon and cup set
- 3 Williams Sonoma Spatulas in Cherry Red
- Anthropologie Pot Holders (gorgeous)
When these beauties showed up on my doorstep Saturday, I did two things: 1) Squealed with Glee 2)Started Cooking.
This stuff is GORGEOUS, if you look, you’ll see the bowls featured in yesterday’s Guacamole recipe.
Want to win?
Nitty Gritty: This giveaway will remain open until Friday, February 11th at 10 PM CST.
Each entry must be left in a SEPARATE comment.
- Do you have a favorite recipe that you use cherries in? Tell me about it
- Enter the cherry recipe contest and come tell me what recipe you entered into the contest
- Tweet about this contest and link the tweet url in a separate comment
- ‘Like’ Choose Cherries on FB, tell them where you came from and then leave me a comment letting me know that you did it