I’m back from the land of the horribly ill.
Being that I was so sick last week, I haven’t made a meal in my house in a week. Tonight will be the first night that I’ll have prepared a meal in more than a week.
Since I don’t have a recipe today, I thought I’d share the link to the round up from last Tuesday’s Healthier Meal Makeover Class as well as a few of the recipe links that some of the ladies shared.
- A Spicy Perspective shared her crisp Rosemary Hummus Recipe
- Katie, from Good Life Eats, shared her Whole Wheat Waffle recipe
- Debbi Shared her recipe for Black Bean and Pineapple Enchiladas
- Vanessa shared her delicious Clementine Sorbet Recipe
There are tons of other recipe links and great tips on there — hope y’all check them out!
Thanks for linking up — I’ll have something fresh and tasty for y’all next Monday, promise!
- link your recipe url
- leave a comment
- link back here in your post
- visit at least 3 other participants, you’ll be glad that you did 😉
my participation in the cooking connections class was compensated