School. Kickball. Work. Homework. Play. Life
Somewhere in between all of that, we’re supposed to fit in quality time, family time and healthy meals.
Go ahead, laugh. 🙂 Sometimes I do.
One of my favorite recipes is pork chops with a dijon cream sauce, the only problem – it’s somewhat time consuming and with kickball starting – that’s 4 nights a week, at least! I need quick meals, delicious meals, healthy meals, most importantly though, meals that the entire family can and will eat.
When I was contacted about working with Hellmann’s for their Chicken Change Up Program, I knew immediately that this was the recipe that I wanted to re-work into a new and delicious Time Saving post. I went and picked out the yummy Hellmann’s with Olive Oil (my favorite), some boneless skinless chicken thighs and a few other ingredients and immediately jumped into the kitchen to get started.
I chopped up a couple garlic cloves, juiced and zested a couple of limes, whisked that together with some Hellmann’s with Olive oil and a little dijon mustard
I laid my chicken thighs out on a foil lined, rimmed baking sheet, sprinkled each thigh with fresh cracked pepper and then topped them with Hellmann’s mixture.
Those chicken thighs went into a preheated 400 °F oven for 17 minutes and my kitchen started to smell like a savory piece of heaven.
After 17 minutes, I pulled them out of the oven, let them rest for a few minutes while I plated up some steamed veggies and a dinner roll
I may never go back to the old school way of doing this AGAIN. The actual hands on time is under 10 minutes! The results were just so yummy!
This chicken is SO juicy and full of flavor and holy, yummy, deliciousness! The creaminess of the Hellmann’s, the tang of the lime juice and zest and the savoriness of the garlic and dijon. This is one of the most flavor packed, juiciest quick chicken dishes that I’ve ever made, especially considering it was baked. Usually baked chicken is more like shoe leather, this …. this is mouth melting yummy.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced (about 2 Tbsp juice)
- cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Line a rimmed sheet with aluminum foil and lay the chicken thighs out
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked black pepper
- Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, Hellmann's and dijon
- Spoon over the chicken thighs
- Bake for 17 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F - will continue cooking once removed from the oven
- Top with freshly chopped parsley for garnish
Juicy baked chicken - no, seriously! Baked chicken that is juicy and topped with a zesty, cream sauce. Quick, delicious and easy.
Just FYI –
- From now until April 30, 2012, parents across the country can participate in the Hellmann’s® Chicken Change-up by trying one of the featured Hellmann’s® chicken recipes, sharing their recipe reviews and providing their own advice for managing dinnertime obstacles. After participating, consumers can enter into a sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5000 grocery store gift card and other daily prizes.
 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Hellmann’s Chicken Change-Up is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Begins 12:00 PM ET on 03/01/12 & ends 11:59 AM ET on 04/30/12. For official rules, visit the ‘Chicken Change-Up’ tab on the Hellmann’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hellmanns
And now for my disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.