I can’t believe that Easter is this coming weekend!
WHERE is this year going??
If you’re anything like me, you’ve got class parties this week, Easter Menus to plan and Easter shoes to find.
I thought I’d help y’all out a little bit with the menu planning and share some of my favorite Easter Recipes.
Do you have a class Easter party this week?
I made these adorable and EASY Easter Peepcakes last year and they were a major hit!
- I love this Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip from Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod
- These Old Bay Deviled Eggs from Noble Pig make my mouth water
- You can’t go wrong with my Party Cheeseball
- Need your oven for your apps and side dishes? Try this Slow Cooker Maple Ham from CrockPot 365
- This recipe for a Honey Mustard Glazed Ham from Chow looks amazing!
- Wow your friends and family with these tonguegasmic Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- This Corn Casserole with Bacon and Cream Cheese from Buns in My Oven sounds heavenly
- I’ve recently fallen in love with snap peas and these Herbed Sugar Snap Peas from Family Fresh Cooking are already on my list of things to make SOON!
- Caroline, from Chocolate and Carrots, developed this AMAZING Bird’s Nest Cake for Food Bliss and I honestly drool every time I see it.
- These amazing Triple Chocolate Cookies from Dine and Dish would be a perfect easy to grab, rich and yummy dessert
- This bourbon banana pudding with glazed pecans from Gourmet makes my heart go pitty pat
Just a few recipes to inspire y’all and get y’all thinkin’! What are your plans for Easter weekend?
Do y’all do a traditional Easter Egg Hunt? Sunrise Church Service? Lots of Food, Family and Friends? I’d love to hear your Easter plans.
Thanks for linking up every week, y’all! I love seeing what’s going on in your kitchens and what y’all are serving your loved ones.
A few favorites from last week
Mouthwatering Monday: Link up your recipe, link back, comment, visit others and comment, pin, stumble, tweet, share the love :0) Happy Monday, y’all!
‘); // ]]>