Do you like spinach dip?
Do you like chicken?
Do you like quick, easy, classic and delicious?
If you answered yes to those 3 ‘questions’ ooo baby, do I have a delicious and easy baked chicken recipe for y’all.
Spinach & Almond Baked Chicken
This is the 3rd and final recipe for the Hellmann’s Chicken Change Up Program
The first two recipes are here:
This recipe actually surprised me.
The theme for this challenge/recipe is a Twist on a Classic and I can’t tell y’all the number of times that I’ve been at a stuffy bridal/wedding/baby shower or luncheon with my Granny and seen spinach or almond crusted chicken and shuddered when the dishes have been served.
This is not your Granny’s stuffy, club, predictable, BLAH chicken.
This is juicy, delicious baked chicken that tastes like it’s been topped with your very favorite spinach dip with a crunch.
Spinach, Almond, and Parmesan Baked Chicken
This is easy.
This is delicious.
What more could you want?
Oh – that your kids will eat it?
Both my kids had this for dinner tonight and BOTH have requested it for their lunches tomorrow.
insert pause for fist pumping and happy dancing here
The only things that I changed from the original recipe was to double it for topping and I think I’d add a dash of garlic powder.
- Recipe inspired by Hellmann's
- 1/4 C Hellmann's Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 C loosely packed fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 C chopped roasted, unsalted almonds
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C panko breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( 1 to 1 1/2 lbs)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 ° F
- Chop almonds and spinach
- In a medium bowl mix together: mayonnaise, spinach, almonds, parmesan and panko.
- Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish
- Cover the chicken breasts with the mayonnaise mixture
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 160 °F
This is great served whole with veggies, or sliced over greens for a unique and delicious salad.
The original recipe can be found on here
You can watch the recipe in video form:
While this post is part of a sponsored partnership between myself and Hellmann’s and One2One Network – all opinions are completely and 100% my own.