Fourth of July is just around the corner and because I love y’all, and I needed a place for all my Fourth of July Menu Ideas…
I give y’all…
In the ‘Good ol’ US of A’ the 4th of July is a day for beverages, barbecues, fireworks and celebration.
Here’s a bit of 4th of July menu inspiration for y’all. Courtesy of Pinterest and a few of my favorite blogs.
- Saturday Sangria by Aggies Kitchen – as pictured above: would definitely make any celebration more delicious and refreshing.
- Sarasota Lemonade by The Pampered Jes is a wonderful poolside treat
- These Cranberry Orange Margaritas definitely pack a punch, but are a perfect match for your feisty firework filled evening
- I love this refreshing Berry Lemonade that is perfect for kids and adults
- Restaurant Style Frozen Margaritas
- These Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings , pictured above, from She Wears Many Hats would be the perfect kick off treat for your 4th of July barbecue, picnic or any celebration
- Want something creamy, cool and southwestern? This Guacamole recipe is an instant favorite
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles hot off the grill will both impress and satisfy
- For a large group – I love these Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- These Easy Homemade Avocado Fries are perfect for dipping and snacking and can be served hot out of the air fryer or oil… or cool with a dipping sauce
- This Mango, Avocado, Strawberry Salsa is delicious and cool with a hint of sweet and spice.
The Real Deal
aka… the main attraction…
- Giant 1/2 lb Garlic Burgers with Caramelized Chipotle Onions will set your grill apart from everyone else
- The Ultimate Bacon Lovers Burger: Wendy’s Baconator fresh off your grill at home!
- Zest up your favorite steak with a Cilantro Lime Butter
- No picnic is complete without Fried Chicken
- Jennifer, Savor the Thyme, has a delicious recipe for Balsamic Peach Barbecue Ribs
- Grilled Ribeyes with Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are easy to make and perfect for the summer heat because they can be made in your slow cooker
- Confetti Corn Salad
- Kicked Up Cole Slaw by Aggie’s Kitchen
- Slow Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
- Chilled German Style Potato Salad
- Every 4th of July party should have desserts as cute as the 4th of July Sparkler Marshmallow pops by Living Locurto, pictured above
- Easy Homemade Bluberry Crisp (aka) Blueberry Dump Cake
- This Stars and Stripes Pie by Hoosier Homemade is just as delicious as it is gorgeous
- These No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes may not be red, white and blue… but they’re sure to cause fireworks in your mouth!
- These Patriotic Snow Cones from Bakearella would make my husband and kids go bananas
- These Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes with Amaretto Brown Sugar Whipped Cream are so fun, quick to make, and a crowd pleaser!
- A childhood favorite now made by your own hands! Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pie Cookies
Need Even More Recipe Ideas?
- TWENTY Amazing Cookout Sides Recipes
- 20+ Sangria Recipes
- 20 No Churn Ice Cream Recipes (No Ice Cream Maker Needed!)
and for my Keto friends
Hope y’all are staying safe and healthy this 4th of July!! Are you trying new recipes, breaking out tried and true family recipes or have you been inspired by something you’ve seen today?