Fourth of July is just around the corner and because I love y’all, and I needed a place for all my Fourth of July Menu Ideas…
I give y’all…
In the ‘Good ol’ US of A’ the 4th of July is a day for beverages, barbecues, fireworks and celebration.
Here’s a bit of 4th of July menu inspiration for y’all. Courtesy of Pinterest and a few of my favorite blogs.
- Saturday Sangria by Aggies Kitchen – as pictured above: would definitely make any celebration more delicious and refreshing.
- Sarasota Lemonade by The Pampered Jes is a wonderful poolside treat
- These Cranberry Orange Margaritas definitely pack a punch, but are a perfect match for your feisty firework filled evening
- I love this refreshing Berry Lemonade that is perfect for kids and adults
- These Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken Wings , pictured above, from She Wears Many Hats would be the perfect kick off treat for your 4th of July barbecue, picnic or any celebration
- Want something creamy, cool and southwestern? This Guacamole recipe is an instant favorite
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles hot off the grill will both impress and satisfy
- For a large group – I love these Individual Seven Layer Dip Cups from The Girl Who Ate Everything
The Real Deal
aka… the main attraction…
- Giant 1/2 lb Garlic Burgers with Caramelized Chipotle Onions will set your grill apart from everyone else
- Zest up your favorite steak with a Cilantro Lime Butter
- No picnic is complete without Fried Chicken
- Jennifer, Savor the Thyme, has a delicious recipe for Balsamic Peach Barbecue Ribs
- Grilled Ribeyes with Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Confetti Corn Salad
- Kicked Up Cole Slaw by Aggie’s Kitchen
- Slow Roasted Garlic Tomatoes
- Chilled German Style Potato Salad
- Every 4th of July party should have desserts as cute as the 4th of July Sparkler Marshmallow pops by Living Locurto, pictured above
- This Stars and Stripes Pie by Hoosier Homemade is just as delicious as it is gorgeous
- These No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes may not be red, white and blue… but they’re sure to cause fireworks in your mouth!
- These Patriotic Snow Cones from Bakearella would make my husband and kids go bananas
What are your 4th of July plans? Are you trying new recipes, breaking out tried and true family recipes or have you been inspired by something you’ve seen today?