August 10th is National S’mores Day
That’s right, there’s a day dedicated to celebrating the delicious marriage of graham crackers, chocolate and ooey gooey toasted marshmallows.
This day deserves multiple moments of silence.
In honor of National S’mores Day, I thought I’d share a few delicious and brilliant S’mores recipes with y’all.
- S’mores Pie by Chocolate and Carrots for Blissfully Domestic
- Rolo S’mores Skillet Monkey Bread from Picky Palate
- Mini S’mores Cheesecakes by The Freshman Cook
- Easy S’mores Cookies from Real Mom Kitchen
- S’mores Bites by Cooking Classy
In case you need s’more inspiration (see what I did there?) … here’s my recipe for a toasted marshmallow, s’mores pudding pie
you can also check out this delicious S’mores Round-up that my new friend Shawn has on her blog
How do you s’more?