Sunday – Sunday!
My goodness y’all, are you recovered from Thanksgiving? Gray Thursday? Black Friday? Small Biz Saturday???
Our house has been Christmafied…some pretty amazing gifts have been Amazon’d and my baking gift list grows exponentially with every email these darling ladies send!
It’s Day 23, can y’all believe it?
This month is flying by and I’m so floored by the talent that these amazing guest posters have shared.
Now that Thanksgiving is behind us… it’s full tilt ahead to Christmas!
Today’s guest poster is Laura, from Pink Cake Plate, she’s a wonderful blogger, woman, ,grandma… she’s so much fun to read and follow along with.
Her Kris Kringle fudge looks amazing!
Don’t forget to stop by According 2 Kelly to get some Craft inspiration and Skip To My Lou for your daily does of Sewing inspiration, plus the links to the other 2 amazing giveaways we have going on!!!
Hey Y’All I am so excited to be here I am Laura and I blog over at Pink Cake Plate!!
I love to share quick easy ideas from recipes to crafts to Disneyland tips!! I am so excited to share with you one of my favorite go to Fudge Recipes! It requires just a couple of ingredients most you might even have in your pantry already!!! This is the easiest fudge recipe on the face of the planet!! I have been making this fudge for the last 6 years and get rave reviews. I am adding a twist to it this year and I think it turned out pretty tasty!!
Kris Kringle Fudge
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, you pick I used Almonds
- 1 cup Chocolate Butter brickle pieces, reserve 1/4 C. to sprinkle on top of fudge
- Line an 8'x8" with either foil or plastic wrap
- Melt the frosting in the microwave in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals until melted. Add Chocolate chips and stir until melted. Add in your chopped nuts, then add the brickle pieces last folding gently into the warm candy.
- Pour into your prepared pan, sprinkle reserved brickle on top and gently press so it will stick! and let it cool in the fridge! When set cut into squares and watch it dissapear!!
This makes a great treat to bring to your Holiday gatherings and to give as Hostess gifts!!
Thank you so much Rachel for having me here today!!