Home again, home again jiggity jog.
I had the most amazing time at the Better Blog Retreat in Park City, Utah this past weekend. While there, I was blessed to be reunited with dearly cherished friends, I bunked (literally) with old and new friends, I watched snow fall with new friends, was completely floored by the generosity, creativity, and deliciousness of the sponsors, and lounged around the most luxurious home I’ve ever been in and watched snow SNOW! fall and stick while talking about dreams, passions, laughter, TV, photography, food, plug-ins, add ons, pinterest, G+ and more.
I will tell y’all more about it and share pictures, stories, and introduce y’all to the women that I spent the weekend with, once I’ve sifted through 475 pictures, and I’ve re-adjusted to Texas time!
It’s back to Mouthwatering Mondays!
Y’all’s recipes from last week were delicious looking, and sounding, and definitely let me know that Fall has arrived! Home cooking, cozy foods, soul soothing, belly warming, curl up by the fire foods were definitely in the majority!
First up: Slow Cooker Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes by Dana, from This Silly Girl’s Life. Roasted Garlic is quite possibly one of the best foods on the planet, when combined with potatoes and butter and made in the slow cooker…. oh. my. stars, y’all.
please visit This Silly Girl’s Life to pin this recipe! do NOT pin from A Southern Fairytale
I don’t care how old you get; if there are Rice Krispies treats on the table, you’re going for them. With the addition of white chocolate and dried cranberries, I can’t imagine anyone passing these up these White Chocolate Chip Rice Krispies Treats by Pass The Fresh.
Please visit Pass The Fresh to pin this recipe. Do NOT pin from A Southern Fairytale
Banana Pudding is one of those recipes that whisks me back to my Granny’s kitchen, and I’m sort of in love with these little Mini Banana Cream Pies from Handmade in The Heartland.
Please visit Handmade in The Heartland to pin this recipe. Do NOT pin from A Southern Fairytale
Now for our weekly favorites from Monkey and Princess!
- Princess’ weekly pick was these glowing green smoothies (Widower Makers) from Just Dip it In Chocolate: “Mom they’re glowing neon green and they’re smoothies!!!!!”
Please visit Just Dip It in Chocolate to Pin this recipe. Do NOT pin from A Southern Fairytale
- Monkey’s weekly pick: Pumpkin Rice Krispies Treats by Cincy Shopper: “Mom – look! she makes them just like you do!”
Please visit CincyShopper.com to pin this recipe. Do NOT pin from A Southern Fairytale
On the off chance y’all missed it, I shared my recipe for Halloween Puppy Chow with Nutella on Wednesday
- Last week on Southern Hospitality – I shared two great and easy recipes that you can make in your slow cooker: Taco Soup and Spaghetti sauce!
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other