Goodness gracious, what a week, y’all!
I don’t know what the week’s been like for y’all, but we’ve had 20 degree swings in temperature, spent a ton of time traveling, and there’s been a whole lot of recipe testing going on!
Not only was I completely inspired by the recipes that y’all shared last week, but the recipes from the #BakeCraftSew contributors have been amazing!
- Gingerbread Granola by Cafe Johnsonia
- Quick and Easy Cinnamon Candy by Skip To My Lou
- Mini Homemade Holiday Biscotti by This Week For Dinner
- Holiday Pumpkin Dip by Is This Really My Life
- Cracker Toffee by The Eighteen25 girls
- Hello Dolly Bars by Katie’s Cucina
- Mexican Hot Cocoa by Juanita’s Cocina
- Oreo Peppermint Bark by Crazy For Crust
- Creamy Eggnog Dip by The Kitchen Prep
now last week’s favorites
Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash by Stacy Makes Cents
Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes by Love Bakes Good Cakes
I’m so thankful for each of y’all that links up your recipes and takes the time to visit the other Mouthwatering Monday participants.
#BakeCraftSew Handmade Holidays is in full gear!!!! Make sure y’all follow along to get the info on all the goodies, and the unbelievable giveaways we have going on!!!!
over $1200 of our favorite things are being given away this month!
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other