Oh my word y’all — my baby girl turns TEN today!
Y’all are going to be inundated with posts today: Mouthwatering Mondays, Heather’s AMAZING contribution of flourless Peppermint Mocha Cakes in Jars, and a tribute to my TEN year old baby girl.
But first, the deliciousness from this past week’s #BakeCraftSew
- Toasted Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Cookies from Aimee Broussard
- M&M Millionaire Bars from Pink Cake Plate
- Graham Cracker Bites from Polka Dot Chair Blog
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Is This Really My Life
- Peppermint Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies by Sweet Treats and More
- Easy Crockpot Apple Butter by Nel’s Nook
You can find all of the Handmade Holiday deliciousness here
Now, what y’all are here for…..
Everything about this Chocolate Bark with Chipotle Pepitas and Pop Rocks makes this a recipe that I must make as soon as possible. As in, right now.
I’m a fan of the spicy, as y’all know, and this Christmas inspired Spicy Turkey Cheese Pinwheel had me drooling
If you’re looking for Thanksgiving Recipes; I’d love to suggest a few of my family’s favorite recipes:
- Roasted Poblano and Cilantro Roasted Turkey
- Chorizo and Roasted Poblano Stuffing
- Panko Crusted Snap Bean Casserole
- Pumpkin Cake with Vanilla Bean Frosting
I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank y’all for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and support each other
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- Share the love and visit each other