Happy Monday, y’all.
Hope you had a tremendous weekend! Ours was filled with the best volleyball games that Princess has played to date, a volleyball team party, Monkey’s first umpired baseball game, Goonies on the house, burgers on the grill, dirtbike riding, sleepovers, homemade buttercream (adapted from and inspired by I Am Baker’s back to basics buttercream recipe from her website and surprise inside cakes cookbook) and a whole bunch of Texas happiness.
Y’all had some serious deliciousness happening on your blogs this past week! I met a couple of new people, drooled over a few new recipes, and marveled over how much we all love the same flavors 🙂
- This Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream from Life With The Crust Off is absolutely beautifully photographed, and sounds delicious. I love the balsamic vinegar twist.
- Bless Her Heart Y’all, is a new to me (and Mouthwatering Mondays) blog. I was immediately enchanted by her blog name, and then by her. She’s absolutely adorable, and I love her style. She linked up her Spicy Caribbean Coconut Chicken, and pretty much had me at y’all. I can’t wait to make it!
- Chocolate, Caramel, Pretzels, and Rice Krispies treats… did you just drool? Yep, they’re that amazing. I’m loving these Chocolate, Caramel, Pretzel Rice Krispies Treats from The Sweet Chick!
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!