Happy Monday, y’all.
God Bless and Thank You to each and every one of you who has served our country, loved someone who has served, and to each who has lost someone who has given their life in that service.
We are in full on grilling mode down here, and one of my favorite things to grill is chicken, and I can tell y’all that Parrish had me at hello with her Grilled Sweet Tea Chicken recipe. It screams southern delight, and her pictures, as always, are truly mouthwatering.
I want to move in to Jaime’s blog, A Hungry Pilgrim, her photos are gorgeous, her blog design is clean, lovely, welcoming, and simple. Jamie’s Lemon-Sugar Dutch Baby is a gorgeous treat for the eyes, and the recipe sounds phenomenal. Y’all have to check her out!
There’s just something about casseroles, they’re such a comfort food, layers of different textures, rich, creamy, crunchy, spicy, cheesy etc… This Layered Doritos Casserole from Spend With Pennies has tons of bold, rich flavors, and since Nacho Cheese Doritos are one of my family’s favorite chip indulgences.. I can see this being a huge hit!
Thank y’all for being here! I love seeing y’all’s personalities, what y’all are making for your own friends and families, and seeing what y’all enjoy to cook, eat, and share.
Thank you for linking up week after week, sharing the love, inviting your own friends, and readers, and being so inspiring!
The Food Blogging Community is such a wonderful one.
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!