Happy Monday Morning!
Let’s start today out with something a bit delicious.
Moody Gardens and The City of Galveston Visitors Bureau hosted a lunch at Blog Elevated on Friday, and they began the lunch with Italian Cream Cake slices on each table. I have oodles of respect for a place that begins the meal with one of my favorite desserts on the table. I met some tremendously talented people this weekend, learned quite a bit, and had a wonderful experience at Blog Elevated; more about that later.
Y’all brought the deliciousness this past week.
Raise your hand if you, like me, want to dive in to this Chai Tea Butterscotch Pumpkin Bread from Life With The Crust Cut Off
I’m loving these easy, 4-ingredient Banana Snack Cookies from Feeding Audrey. Simple, delicious, and chock fully of yum!
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.