Happy Monday, y’all! A cool front hit our corner of Texas this weekend, and it had me in baking, pumpkin, slow cooker mode.
We’ve made Pumpkin Pie Cake Doughnut Bites, black bean pumpkin chili, and slow cooker roasted chicken. Next up – more chili, taco soup, apple spice cake, some cobblers, and light chicken poblano soup. Cooler weather definitely has me craving hearty comfort foods; what about you? What food does cold weather make you crave??
this is one of my favorite soups! Easy to make, delicious, and healthy!
Last week’s Mouthwatering Monday made it very clear that when the weather turns cooler, y’all start craving pumpkin in all its forms. There was Pumpkin Pie Spice Monkey Bread, Pecan Maple Streusel Pumpkin Bread, Glazed Pumpkin Streusel Cookies and More!!
On to the featured recipes from last week’s linky.
Let’s start with this gorgeous, scrumptious sounding Copycat Panera Autumn Squash Soup from Cincy Shopper. This sounds absolutely incredible and makes me wish I had a bowl of it with some crisp croutons and a fresh green salad.
How incredible are these Avocado Mango Spicy Veggie Rolls from The Good Life Girl?! They would be perfect for Meatless Mondays, or just because you want something light with tons of flavor.
Do you know what happens when a a mom of four who loves writing, roller derby, Jesus, and setting small kitchen fires in the pursuit of new recipes starts playing around with bottles of champagne and cupcakes? You get Champagne Cupcakes with Candied Ginger and Oranges. Yes, please! KiKi just let me know when I should bring over a bottle of champagne and some oranges, Tuesday? 🙂
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.