Happy Monday! You should start your day off with some of these Rum Soaked Banana Nut Muffin Bites – they’re scrumptious!
How was your weekend? Did you eat anything delicious?
I feel I should go ahead and apologize to your waistlines, because this week’s features are all sweets. Really incredibly delightful, decadent, delicious sweets.
The Texas State Fair is pretty well known for being the home of outrageous fried foods such as the Deep Fried Twinkie. Thanks to This Silly Girl’s Life you don’t have to live in Texas to indulge in deep fried sugary goodness!! She shared a recipe for Deep Fried Twinkie Bites with us last week, and I must say, they’re pretty incredible.
This Apple Spice Cake has a secret ingredient that intrigues me. Rose swears by it, and it certainly looks and sounds wonderful. You’ll have to pop over to What Rose Knows to find out what that secret ingredient is.
There’s something about chimichangas that just make me happy. I don’t know if it’s that the name is so fun to say, or that you can pretty much make them any flavor you crave and they’re always delicious… I’m completely in love with this Pumpkin Apple Chimichanga from Home Cooking Memories!
I can’t wait to see what’s been heating up your oven, and making your friends and family drool!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.