That made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it. I grabbed the image from pinterest – which isn’t a source, but I haven’t been able to track it to an original source/author, if you know.. let me know who it is, let me know so I can give proper attribution!
If you want to make some Nutella, though, here’s a great, easy recipe for Homemade Nutella.
On to the happiness
- Thanksgiving has come and gone which means it’s time for all the Christmas music!!! My favorite album is the Pentatonix Christmas album, Ptxmas from last year.
- Someone on FB linked to Adam Sandler’s Chanukah song and it immediately transported me back in time to being a teenager and giggling hysterically; I’m now mid 30’s and still singing along.
- The Celtic Women Holiday station on Pandora is one of my favorite things right now, and it was one of my favorite things last year, too. In the not holiday season, I’m listening to The Celtic Women station on Pandora. Basically, I have a thing for Celtic Music.
- Bacon Pecan Brittle, because bacon and pecans and crunchy sweet goodness!
- For the 2nd year in a row, I participated in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap hosted by Lindsay and Julie! I haven’t received my cookies yet, not that I’m stalking the delivery man or anything…. I can’t wait! Following the #FBCookieSwap on instagram is drool inducing! The 3 recipients of my cookies are getting an as yet to be shared cookie recipe, my Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies, and some Walnut, Cranberry, Rum Fudge!! plus another little kitchen goodie. 🙂
- The Dove Peppermint Bark candies are in the store and I’m having to try really hard not to buy all the bags!!!!
- I can’t wait to try these scrumptious looking No Knead Garlic Parmesan dinner rolls from Shugary Sweets –mmmmmm garlic
- Thanksgiving this year was all about happiness. Being surrounded by family, giving Thanks for family and friends, and celebrating my mom feeling the best she has in years (suck it cancer!!!), and celebrating the fact that she was able to decorate for Thanksgiving, host Thanksgiving, and cook all the food for Thanksgiving!!!!!
- Monkey and Princess climbing the trees that I climbed when I was their age(s) = happiness
- This Mother/Daughter Collaboration from Karen and Alexis on Karen’s blog: Chookooloonks. Karen is an immensely talented, wonderful, passionate, inspiring woman, and following her journeys makes me want to be more and do more.
- Popping over to my friend Amanda’s blog today and seeing her adorable face showing up in a video inspired by me.. well, it made me laugh. <3 Amanda <3
What’s making you happy this week?