Happy Friday! Let’s Talk Happiness.
- I found this while browsing pinterest; and I think Princess needs it. It’s brilliant.
- My friend, Meagan Francis, has this wonderful podcast – The Home Hour – in episode 47, she interviews/chats with Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks about Living with Intention in 2015. It’s absolutely delightful, and everyone should listen to it. They talk happiness, surrounding yourself with positive things and people, and there’s lots of laughter.
- If you haven’t listened to Invisibilia, This American Life, or Pop Culture Happy Hour – you’re missing out.
- I asked for book recommendations on Instagram and now on Facebook, and I’ve gotten some fabulous recommendations – I’d love to hear yours! What should I read?
Eats and Treats
- Check out these delectable Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower bites from my sweet friend, Gina, of Skinnytaste.
- I’m drooling over these Stuffed Jalapenos with Gorgonzola and Bacon from Foodiecrush sound incredible and I think they will be showing up on our Superbowl party foods table.
- These incredible buttermilk waffles – I keep making them, tweaking the recipe, and the kids keep devouring them! Watch for the recipe next week! They’re the best sleepover, lazy sunday morning, just because buttermilk waffles ever. EVAH. Also, I adore my Waffle Maker– no drips, and it makes waffles that pull apart into strips that are perfect for dunking!
What’s making you happy this week? I’d love to hear from you!