80 Weeks of this new Mouthwatering Mondays Format, but 7 years of Mouthwatering Mondays in total.
Wow. I love what I do 🙂
Hope you had a delicious weekend! As I write this, it’s Sunday, and around here that means it’s Football Day. Everything from our plans to our food revolves around football, especially on a day as important as today. TODAY decides who will be in the Superbowl!!!!! Who are you rooting for?
Since it’s FOOTBALL DAY – I’m craving delicious football food, like this 5 Cheese Cheeseball
What’s your favorite football food?
On to recipes! Here are a couple that caught my eye in last week’s linky.
- Absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Valentine Themed Caramel Apples from Design, Eat, Repeat! She even includes a tutorial and printables for a Valentine’s Day Caramel Apple Kit! So precious – and her photographs are so crisp, clear, bright, and just beautiful. Pop over and say Hi!
- Speaking of Football Foods – these mini meatball subs from The Freshman Cook are a perfect Football party food! Hop over, check out the recipe, and say Hi!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.
!– start InLinkz script –>