Happy Monday, friends!
There are some scrumptious things coming up on the blog this week – so look out!
Like this Bacon and Walnut Topped Honey Baked Brie
But enough about me! Here are the delicious bites that caught my eye in last week’s linky!
- Check out these delicious and wonderful Slow Cooker Italian Sausage and Peppers from Modern Christian Homemaker! A neighbor recently had everyone over for traditional sausage and peppers (they’re New Yorkers) and we are hooked! This would make a perfect Super Bowl Sunday snack!
- How about these Cheddar Meatball Poppers from Spend with Pennies? I could easily see these flying off the table at your next party, superbowl gathering, baby shower, bible study, or just because today ends in Y.
- These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Football cookies from The Joys of Boys aren’t just a great way to get the kids in the kitchen with you, they’re super cute, too! Imagine taking a tray of these to your Superbowl watching party this weekend! You’ll be everyone’s favorite!
Don’t forget the Mouthwatering Mondays Guidelines
- Do not link up a recipe that you have previously linked to Mouthwatering Mondays: Please link up original recipes each week
- link directly back to your recipe URL. Not your Blog Homepage, not your Facebook page, not pinterest.. Just your recipe url
- visit other MWM participants and leave a comment, say hello, tell them you’re coming from Mouthwatering Mondays.
- Link back to Mouthwatering Mondays/A Southern Fairytale in the linked up post
- Leave a Comment – I love hearing from y’all! <3
- If you want to Pin one of these recipes, please pin directly from the recipe creator’s blog – not from a southern fairytale!
- By linking your recipe up, you agree to, and give permission for an image from the linked recipe and a link to your recipe to be posted if chosen as a feature in the next week’s Mouthwatering Mondays.